12/26/09

It's Too Darn High!!!

This is a coment I regularly get. Well the answer is very simple. See the Ladder? Well get it now its not too high. Remember that I'm building a Shelf layout that runs around the room out of the way of everyone its nice and safe up there away from currious children that may want to "See" with their hands (like my son).

Well yesterday was Christmas and my CFO decided that the DCC system needed an upgrade so for Christmas we got the new Pro Box for the bachmann Dynamis System and I have got to tell you it is one cool present. It allows me to hook up 4 more infrared sensors so the room wil be totaly covered and i wont have ANY dead spots. Also the sensors have a much better reciever range and angle so that I don't have to have the control facing directly at the sensor in a narrow area of reception. now if I want I can sit on the couch and just run the trains without having to be right next to the sensor. I'm really excited about this DCC.

And to show appreiciation for a great year the Engineering dept decided to bestowe the CFO with a gold necklace wich was delivered by our newest locomotive.

No comments:

Post a Comment